Sunday, December 13, 2009

Five Little Froggies

Five frog cupcakes for the five year old.
She chose to go see The Princess and the Frog instead of have a birthday party.
Very cute movie.

See those cute pigtails in her hair? They're gone.
I butchered it.
She's been wanting a hair cut for awhile.
Todd and I like the pigtails and braids, but I finally gave in.

When I say they're gone, I mean they're gone.
What was supposed to be a cute little blunt cut turned into a very short cut with stacking to try and hide some mistakes and layers. When will I learn? While I am willing to take a small portion of the blame, the rest I lay on her. I mean how hard is it, at 5 years old, to sit still for (what should have taken 15 minutes) while your inexperienced hairdresser of a mother tries to cut your hair with two little boys running around at the same time? Seriously.

I would take a picture of the cut, but I'm afraid if I ask her to sit still again, she may shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment