Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Standing Ovation...

So the kids are really into performing plays right now.
Translation: she drops a shoe, he finds it, brings it to her, and they dance. (Cindarella...) Repeat above sequence as many times as possible before bedtime.

This picture was taken before the big event on Sunday night.
(Yes, they picked their own costumes. Yes, she really wanted her "prince" to be a fireman. No, he did not cave. He chose instead to wear red and green, with a necklace and boots....)

The prince waiting patiently for the shoe to drop.

Poor Cindarella dancing alone because the prince refused to dance with her.
The back-up prince was busy figuring out how to fully show his enthusiasm during the play.

Alas, the standing ovation. That's right - he's pulling up on anything and everything. And as you can see, he's quite proud of himself for it.



2 comments:

  1. The STANDING ovation snuck up on me there....I did wish I was sitting there watching the performance, then saw Owen's excellent STANDING and felt a real tug at my heart. EG and I are about to be O'd!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so impressed with the trio's profromance that I showed up for the evening show. But alas the stage was dark but the house looked marvelous

    ReplyDelete