Friday, October 30, 2009

Pro-Mama

I'm thinking about going professional. Seriously - this is my 3rd baby - I know it all now. Everything there is to know about parenting, I've got it. I should win awards.

How to tell when they're hungry? Mastered it.
How to get them sleeping through the night? Done.
Best calming techniques? You guessed it - I know 'em.
Best solution to teething? Been there, done that.
Diaper rash? Gone
Skin rash? Working on it, but it's going away.
Best way to avoid a tantrum? Got it. (though it varies for each child).
Best snacks? Already in the pantry.
How to potty train? Took a lot of error with first child, but 2 of the 3 are now fully trained, so not too bad.

I mean I really don't like to brag on myself, but seriously, I should be the next baby whisperer or something.

For example: Do you remember this post?

Bald and drooling....

Well, I was right. I knew what to look for, I saw the signs, and I diagnosed the problem. So congratulations Owen on your first tooth! FIVE months later...

Not many women can sense teething that far in advance...I have a gift. I'm going pro.

(Pictures of said tooth popping through the gums to be displayed at a later date. I don't want to wake him up to take his picture because that would contradict the whole sleeping through the night deal. )

PS - In case you don't know that I'm a highly sarcastic person, (in which case, we've obviously never met) clearly, I was being facetious. I'm on my 3rd kid and still don't know what the heck I'm doing.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post - diaper rash pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    diaper rash pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....tooth one! Painful but eventful too. Another milestone to check off....with more teeth (and their pain) to follow. Give him a kiss from Grandma Fish....NO! Not now....wait until he wakes up :D Oh, good, you knew that!

    ReplyDelete