Wednesday, October 21, 2009

State Fair Part II

Todd playing with his youngest son. I love these two pics. (and these two guys).


EG just found out that we're staying even later and letting them each pick one more ride. Think she was excited about the news?

Seriously, it should be illegal to be this cute.

We're home now. Everyone's in bed. Most of them are sleeping. Tomorrow....well, tomorrow I'm going to have 3 cranky, tired babies who have to get flu shots....But today, well today was pretty much awesome.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! No pics of eating choc. covered bacon? Maybe Owen would like that better than grass! What a great day for all of you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't reeleyes that there were rides at the fair. I guess I never make it past the fried twinkees. what a beautiful family. You must have some wonderful parents.
    BB

    ReplyDelete