Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bald and drooling....

Based on these two pictures, who thinks Owen is about to get some teeth?


PS - Before you report me to social services for putting a baby in a bumbo seat on top of the kitchen counter, let's keep in mind that sometimes this is the safest place. It keeps him out of reach of some other children in this house, especially one who got in serious trouble this morning for trying to insert the tail of a plastic dinosaur toy into both her brother's ears. If anyone needs to be reported to social services, it's her!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I vote a tooth appears while being a beach bum next week! Won't that make a mini-vacation fun? :D As for SS and an older sister, my lips are sealed. Did give me a huge laugh to start my day though! Grandma Fish

    ReplyDelete