Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Time





It took me an hour and a half to pack up everything we needed for three hours at the pool,
but it was well worth it!

PS - Not sure what Isaac is doing to that barbie, maybe blowing her up or something.

Have you ever noticed how boys and girls are just different? This morning, Emma Grace and Isaac spent a long time at the table coloring. I asked EG what she was making, and she said she was coloring a rainbow like God makes in the sky. I asked Isaac what he was making, and I quote: "I'm making all the different kinds of poop."

Enough said.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awe! How cute! Wow, 3 hours, i bet yall are worn out! By the way, you better be commenting on mine too- haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does one comment on this rainbow and poop artistic morning? Maybe I should stick to how cute they appear while enjoying the pool.....so sweet. The lap pool awaits at the beach! Perfect temp for young and old :D Grandma Fish

    ReplyDelete