Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Evil Plot

EG: Isaac, are you awake?
Isaac: Yea - what's up?
EG: I was just trying to think of how we're going to torture Mom today.
Isaac: Want to pull all the toilet paper off the roll in an attempt to clean up the water we spilled all over the bathroom floor?
EG: No, we just did that yesterday.
Isaac: Want to try to sit on Owen again?
EG: No, we shouldn't make her that mad again. I'm worried about her health.
Isaac: I could try to kick a hole in the wall again when I'm supposed to be napping.
EG: That's a good one, but let's find something to do together.
Isaac: We could climb all over the couches with our shoes on.
EG: True, but I don't feel like getting dressed right now.
Isaac: I've got it! When we get up, instead of playing nicely together, let's argue heatedly about EVERYTHING - even when Santa will be here again, because you can never start worrying about that too soon.
EG: Isaac, you truly are a genius.

(I have no viable proof that this conversation took place, only my suspicions. I do know that I can write about it because they have been sent to the privacy of their room to create future torture tactics.)

1 comment: