Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bikes and dates

Last night we loaded up bikes and went to the local mall with a great outdoor area. The kids had a blast, though the concept of steering the bike while pedaling is quite foreign to them. :)



Today we had a play date with some of our favorite friends in the world. The older kids played in the pool while the mom's drank mochas and the babies napped. It doesn't get much better than that on a Tuesday morning. I absolutely love this picture of the older four, but if I could go back in time, I would remove the ugly rag that is perched above the diva's head. (Actually - if I could go back in time, I NEVER would have gotten that perm in 7th grade, but the rag is what I would have changed today.)


Seriously, could these babies be any cuter?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. owen's eyes are SO pretty! what a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Not sure I can show the picture of EG on the bike to Chips.....I don't think he is ready to see her that grown up yet! Yikes! They look so happy and the smiles all around are awesome! Owen's smile (and blue eyes) has put my heart on the right path this morning :D Grandma Fish

    ReplyDelete