Friday, June 5, 2009

The rage has ended.

Okay - I'm over my previous post. My rage is gone. The venting is done, and I really am happy for women who are able to nurse. Really truly. I'm also very grateful that we were able to purchase some leftover formula from enfamil. A lot of people can't afford to put food on the table, and some don't even have a table to put food on. We are very blessed.

Sorry for my earlier, selfish rant. I blame it on lack of sleep from the before mentioned, adorable, happy, $476 formula drinking baby. :)

2 comments:

  1. awe....poor rach!! hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a healthy rage or two is always in order and it is always good to have the great perspective AND humor you do, during and after the fact :D If anyone my age tells you they "never" had any days of feelings like those you described, they need to rewind and add a dose of reality. Glad to hear though that there is a compassionate Enfamil rep out there too! Can't wait to see that little drooling, happy, expensive formula consuming youngest of 3! Oh, and his wonderful parents and sibs too! Love - Grandma Fish

    ReplyDelete