Sunday, June 28, 2009

To All Female Runners

Okay - this is not a picture of me, and this is most definitely not what I look like in my running skirt, but it is my new favorite thing.

After 17 years of running, I never thought I would like running in a skirt, but I have heard other people rave about it, so I thought I would try it.


What is it? Basically, biker shorts with a skirt on top.
Why do I love it?
* It's actually less revealing than running shorts. Go figure.
* It's SUPER comfortable.
* So far, no chafing. (Sorry if that's tmi)
* It dries really fast.

I just got back from a six miler in 97 degree weather and am seriously happy with this purchase. I got one of the cheaper ones from Target. I can only imagine how awesome one like this would feel. (RunningSkirts.com)

Now, if only I could get my abs to look like that. Anybody know of a magic skirt that will do abdominal transformation?



1 comment: