Sunday, June 28, 2009

All in a week's time


Okay - the internet is back. Here is some of what you missed while it was down.

Exhibit A: Another attempt at a cute pic of the three children.I don't know why my son never has pants on inside. Please don't blame me - he's the one who takes them off.

Exhibit B: This guy came back. We were all very excited.
This picture was literally taken twenty minutes after he walked in the door.Think he was tired?

Exhibit C: Owen started this....
Don't be fooled by the smile,

Exhibit D: This is how he really feels about it, even still.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, look at my "baby boy" (Todd). He must have been tired for sure :D I am loving the other pics, but YOUR baby boy went from happy to sad pretty quickly in his high chair didn't he? Day by day :D What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so shocked that a Fischer child does not enjoy trying solid food!

    ReplyDelete