Friday, March 9, 2012

Weeks Gone Bye

Apparently it has been two weeks since I last blogged.

There have just been so many exciting things going on that it is hard for me to narrow it down and decide which one to write about. It's the difficult plight of stay-at-home moms all over the universe. I mean, we don't want to make others jealous with our super exciting lives of doing the same dishes and laundry every day. :)

So what have we been up to for the last two weeks?

First of all, I've done about 600 loads of this since I last blogged:


We've brushed Owen 98 times in the last 15 days.


I bought these olives one day and they were so good, I ate them on the way home.


I mean, seriously? Are you riveted yet?

My sweet diva broke her nose and had to have outpatient surgery:


We've played about a million games of hide and seek. And this is where Owen hides. Every. Single. Time.


This one learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. Super exciting and also increased our bath intake due to falls and dirt.


Oh and we also took the kids out clubbing one Friday night. They loved it.


(Okay technically that was the bar at the Ethiopian restaurant and the kids only drank water.)

Owen had a great week. Seriously. He used the potty a lot, worked with paints at OT without complaining, went barefoot in the house one night for about thirty seconds, and transitioned beautifully to having Grandma here. She came and was a huge help while EG had surgery. THANKS, GRANDMA!! 

 Exciting stuff.

And that's about it, folks.

Happy Weekending!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the update! Isn't it amazing how much can "happen" in 2 weeks.....life just rolls and rolls along and suddenly the events are awesome to look back upon. I'm sure YOUR fav was having one more set of hands, ears, eyes, feet in the house (hmmmm, how did I NOT fold a load of laundry?) for a few days....go ahead, I know....seriously, it was a blessing to ME! Now, WHEN can I stop laughing about Owen's hiding place......seriously? Every - single - time? I'm crying I'm laughing so hard :D

    ReplyDelete