Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Infection from Hell

Holy Crapballs!

You guys,

We are still, over one month later, fighting this dang infection!

We have been to various doctors more times than I care to count and now we're working with Infectious Disease Doctors and trying yet another new very strong antibiotic to see if we can kick this thing once and for all.

And I'm tired of this infection.

And I'm tired of all the drugs they've been pumping in my lil' boy's body.

And I'm tired of washing all these things because everything has to be given through the tube multiple times a day.



You know the tube, right?

 The g-tube that was supposed to make our lives easier?

Yup, that's the one. 

The same one that's seriously infected.

Ironic, huh?

So basically this post is just me venting.

Because I'm tired and I feel like complaining even though it doesn't help. 

I'm cool like that.

And sometimes a girl just needs a good ole' fashioned pity party.

And sometimes a girl needs her sister.....but she lives far away.

So you're stuck with the pity party.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes venting and "partying" with ol' pity is a great way to relieve some of that stress. The irony is horrendously apparent and obnoxious. But we will pray you through this, we will deliver meals, wine, and human assistance all we can....I know I know...wine first! My love and hugs surround you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many of us sharing your frustration. You deserve a pity party. I'll bring the wine - can't trust you! Praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete