Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Colorful Day

Remember when the kids were supposed to be cleaning their room while I gave Owen a bottle and instead they were "decorating" each other with markers?

Remember when I wanted to laugh, but had to punish them instead?

Remember when I wanted to take their picture but thought if I did, they would realize I found their actions somewhat humorous and decorate each other again?

Remember when Todd got home and had to feign disappointment as well, when I'm pretty sure he was tickled too?

Remember when Isaac freaked out at dinner because he got chicken on his shirt? The same shirt that was already COVERED in marker....

Yeah, I remember that. Today. That was a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Now I can remember 3 of my creative grandchildren enjoying the beauty of markers! :D I'll remember!

    ReplyDelete