Sunday, November 15, 2009

Travel Companions

We've been busy.
Last weekend, we went to the OBX to hang with friends, run races, and visit grandparents. It was great fun and Owen got to meet his Great Nana for the first time.



As if that trip wasn't exciting enough, Todd took the older two camping this weekend. Now I know you're thinking, "lucky Rachel; she got to stay home and sleep in her own bed and play with the baby." And this was almost true. I did get to "sleep" in my own bed in between all the times I was up out of my own bed taking care of Owen who was sick with pink eye(s), a bad cold, and a double ear infection. Poor kid. There was not much playing to be done. Lots of crying though.We're headed back to the pediatrician tomorrow if the meds don't kick in soon.

Todd forgot the camera on the camping trip, so the picture below was taken after their return. The kids were filthy and needed a bath. This is what happened while they were waiting for said bath.

Tired?

Now, it's back to the same old, same old. Well, until Thanksgiving when we get to stuff ourselves silly with lots of family.

I just realized how that sounded. We'll be stuffing ourselves silly with food, while sitting at the table with family. I'll try not to eat any family.

No comments:

Post a Comment