Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Art of Cutting

Now that I've gotten used to it, the hair cut doesn't seem so bad.
Yes, it's a LOT shorter than I wanted,
but she's still pretty dang cute. (Not that I'm biased or anything...)
The back still needs a little bit of work, but for right now, we're leaving it as is.

Now, onto more important topics: Household safety.
When your 3 year old asks for (children's) scissors during quiet time, the answer is obviously a resounding NO, right? I mean, what kind of mother lets him take scissors into his room, after making him swear that he will ONLY cut the paper from the art closet and nothing else?

In his mother's defense, his pre-school teacher did ask him to practice cutting more often at home. Mission accomplished! He practiced cutting and throwing scrap paper. It's like killing two birds with one stone.

Now they both get to practice cleaning. What an educational day we have had.

1 comment:

  1. I am behind in reading your posts as I am behind in everything else. But I really enjoyed the post about Isaac's referral. What an incredible day that was for all of us. And what an incredible blessing he has been to all of us. EG's hair looks precious and I LOVE the pic of Owen with the candy cane ornament! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete