Monday, September 21, 2009

Football

We had the unexpected pleasure of going to an NCSU game this past weekend.

While there, my oldest child vacillated between having a blast or being incredibly bored. Her favorite part was the "parade" at half-time....

My youngest child (happy 8 mos. today!) enjoyed the high life....

And seriously contemplated a decision by the ref.

And my middle child just sat and watched some football. That's right - he sat. still. He loved it and talked the whole way home about tackles and touch-downs.

Go Pack!

2 comments:

  1. Go Wolfpack! Love that high life :D they all enjoyed one way or another! But to see Isaac just sit and watch....wow! We're so happy you all got to enjoy the time together AND that the Pack gave us all another WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way. Obviously, Owen needs his Nana. Cute pics. Your haircut looks great!

    ReplyDelete