Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Your wish is my command....

My one faithful commenter requested an updated photo (see previous post) of the kids in the same spot on the steps. Here it is - taken this afternoon before a trip to the park.

What I said: "Look at the camera and smile."
What they did: Looked at the camera and actually smiled.

What I said: "Put your hands (nicely) on your brother's shoulders."
What Isaac did: Put his hands (nicely) on his brother's shoulders.
What Emma Grace did: Saw this as a great opportunity to seek revenge on said brother.
What I did: Thought it was funny and waited until I had the shot to reprimand.

(Surprisingly, nobody was seriously injured in the taking of this picture.)

Owen and his love affair with the swing continues.
Seriously, the kid LOVES it!

All good things must come to an end.



3 comments:

  1. I have fallen in love with all 3 of them all over again....and again..... SO sweet! Thank you for the updated picture, but my heart is breaking that they are growing SO fast. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photo of the 3 on the front porch(smiling photo)!!! I want a b&w photo!! The other one was hysterical! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete