Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Fun

We finally felt good enough about Owen's health and got the okay from the doctors to leave the UNC area, so we booked it to the mountains for a quick trip with friends.

And I forgot my camera.
I know. I'm so awesome, you don't even know what to do.

So here are two cell phone pics to share........
Neither of which was taken by myself.

So basically,
thanks Joel for bringing your phone and texting me two pics.

Love these girls and their sweet smiles:


Love this dog and this man who keeps pretending to hate her while starting to like her maybe just a little bit.


Here's to hoping that Owen's stoma continues to look awesome so we can take more weekend sojourns. And also because, you know, we like it when he feels good.

Maybe on our next trip I'll remember my camera.

Maybe not.

You just never know with me.

I like to keep you guessing.

1 comment:

  1. Love the 2 pics because I know the memories of all the fun are locked in the steel vault of your memory....ummmm....yep, you're gonna' need your camera!!

    ReplyDelete