Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rub a dub - dub

Three kids in a tub.



For the record, I pretty much detest bath time. It is one of my least favorite tasks of parenting because it always precedes the following: towel drying of all 3, hair combing and drying of the oldest, hair picking and gelling of the middle, applying gobs of lotion to the middle, diapering the youngest, cutting 30 finger and toenails, brushing many teeth, and getting 3 people, besides myself, dressed. In other words, giving three small children a bath and getting them ready to go to bed or anywhere else takes about a year, give or take a few days...

However, though I hate all the MANY tasks that go along with bath time and try to push it off on my husband as much as humanly possible, I do love 3 clean kids playing in a tub.

1 comment:

  1. I love the smiles.....I agree on the struggles involved getting to the dryed/combed/picked/
    gelled/lotioned process "joys" but the end result IS worth it :D

    ReplyDelete