Friday, July 16, 2010

Littlest Lamb....

We had the pleasure of meeting our third nephew today. I might be a bit biased, but he's pretty stinkin' cute, and sweet, and he has that newborn smell that goes along with the softest skin ever. And while I held him, my uterus may have skipped a beat....but then my body reminded it that that was no longer a possibility, and then he started screaming, and then Owen saw me holding him, and then Owen started screaming, and then I handed him back and got the hell out of dodge. ;)

Here he is snoozing on his Uncle Todd:

Little Lachlen, ready to cheer on the Wolfpack:

Here we are having a great moment. I really think he loves me. He was probably just sad that I couldn't stay there with him forever or something like that.

Ahhhhh....back with Mommy at last.

Congratulations Kevin and Allisen!

You have a beautiful family and I look forward to many more bonding moments with your littlest guy. (PS - please tell Gwen the competition is on for favorite aunt. Heck, I may even buy him a pony or something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment