Monday, July 19, 2010

Pool Time

We headed to the pool this morning. It was a bit cloudy, so we pretty much had the place to ourselves which was quite nice....for me. The lifeguards didn't seem too thrilled about only watching my three hooligans.

Here's my little fish. Like her daddy, she loves the water.

This is the best shot I got of all three of them after they were threatened within an inch of their lives asked very politely to not splash me while I had my camera in the water.

Isaac was so proud he put his goggles on all by himself. He has come so far this summer. He used to only sit on the steps and refused to get his face wet, and now he's jumping off the sides and trying to float on his own. Go Isaac!

And this little daredevil was a little bit more cautious today. And by a little bit more cautious, I mean that 98% of the time, he actually waited for me to be in the same vicinity when he walked repeatedly off the ledge into the water. We won't discuss the other 2%.

Even though taking all three kids to the pool by myself is about as appealing to me as a trip to the dentist, we're trying to take advantage of our last few weeks of summertime activities. Someone starts kindergarten two weeks from today........AAACCCCKKKKKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment