Sunday, May 1, 2011

Field Day and Babies

Friday was an exciting day.

For one thing, there was some royal thing-a-ma-jiggy going on.......

For another thing, we knew my dad was coming the next day to visit.

And as if that wasn't enough, I became an aunt for the seventh time.
(Welcome to the world, Little Lainey. I can't wait to meet and hold you in two weeks.)

Oh, and Isaac had Field Day at his preschool.
He was most excited.
Here he is with his good friend, Katie.
They had a blast.


Owen was less than thrilled during the first part of the morning, but he came around.



There were snow cones where the kids could pick their own flavors.
Isaac picked pina colada. 
Hope that's not a sign of things to come...although I do love me  a good pina colada.



Owen didn't get one, but that's okay.
Apparently he was content to lick his hands instead.




There was a ring toss and an egg race.
There was also a little, ahem, cheating going on.

(I love how he's looking at his opponent out of the corner of his eye to see if she's noticing that he's cheating. She didn't notice and still won, so I guess maybe that will be a moral lesson for Isaac.)  
Or not.




Next preschool event on the agenda?
Graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment