Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Cookie Monster

A very dear and amazing friend made Owen some cookies.

Not just any cookie. They are allergen free and delicious.

And in doing so, she has created a monster.

We don't care because he has waited 3 and 1/2 long years for this.

Look at this precious face as he experienced his first cookie ever:


 He loved it!!

He asks for more. All the time.

She shared the recipe.

Bring on the sweets, lil' man!

You deserve them. :)

(And Mama's happy because we now have a new bargaining tool during meals. Instead of our usual dog and pony distraction show performed nightly, the promise of a cookie if he eats all of his chicken is working quite well. THANK YOU CINDA WILLIAMS! Your generosity never ceases to amaze me.)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving me some Cinda this a.m. I am so grateful God puts all the pieces/people/events in our lives to reveal blessings and His grace daily. I can't wait to see Owen light up for something the rest of us used to (I don't anymore!!) take for granted. Every precious victory is a mountain climbed with God at the lead! YEA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Will would say "I want a cookie"

    ReplyDelete