Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Haven

The second part of our trip was way too short.

Todd's aunt and uncle live in this warm haven that is perfect for kids and adults alike. All I wanted to do was lay on the dock and stare at the sunset and all the kids wanted to do was fish and catch turtles and all Todd wanted to do was help his aunt in the yard. Something for everyone? I think yes.

I mean, who wouldn't want to live here?










Thank you Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve for housing and feeding our crew.

Thank you for all the lovely plants that look awesome in our yard.

Thank you especially for all the hugs and kisses and love you gave our kids!

Next time, we're staying longer. You've been warned. :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all of the above....in fact I am STILL here in the haven! Enjoying some time today with Kathy's quilting guild friends on a retreat near here. We have laughed, talked, laughed, talked, oh and eaten well too!! I am in bliss!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete