Tuesday, December 4, 2012

6 Year Referraliversary

Tomorrow is our six year referraliversary.
Has it really been six years since we first saw this sweet little face on our computer screen?

Can't even describe how much this kid rocks. I mean I know I'm a bit biased, but he really is one funny, sweet kid.

He is a light.






And watching him grow is a delight.
 

Happy Referraliversary, Isaac.

There aren't enough words to describe how much we love you!

Thanks for your sweet smiles, your Ethiopian Spirit, your funny demeanor, your love of your siblings, and the way you always try to get me under the mistletoe so you can kiss my cheek.

We are so blessed by you.
So so very blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. Very apt description - Isaac has been a light to all of us. "Sweet Pea" has truly added a deeper dimension to all our lives. What a blessing! I look forward to that beautiful smile for years to come. Thank you, Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember saying to Todd in that first year, what a blessing you both were to him....he corrected me in saying that Isaac is the blessing....to ALL of us! SO true as it always is with God's love and our love for one another. We give our love but the blessing we receive is powerfully greater and Isaac has always been like that. From those first cuddles to his unbounding I Love You's and energy that fills my heart! Thank you for the blessing of that December day when we all got the word that our lives would be rocked forever by his light! Love you Isaac! Happy Referraliversary Fischers!

    ReplyDelete