Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cousins on "Bacation"

Being in the mountains was awesome. Mom's cooking was doubly awesome. Me not having to cook was awesome. Running with my sister again was awesome. (Running up the mountain with my sister was not so awesome.) Playing with bubbles, playing Candy Land and Memory, playing at the river, and hiking were awesome.....but, the biggest highlight by far was the time the kids got with their cousins.

These are my brother's two girls, about the same age as EG and Isaac. They are beyond adorable and absolutely hilarious.



This is my sister's first baby. He is as sweet as he looks and 5 weeks older than Owen.

Here's all 6 on the front porch swing. That's six kids, age 5 and under. Fun, but tiring.


One of my goals of the week was to get a good family picture to send to Ehiopia with Isaac's post placement report that is overdue. Not too bad. My mom should have charged a sitting fee, because taking pictures of my family is quite an event.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: