Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family "Bacation" Part I

(Isaac replaced the V in Vacation with a B.)

Where have we been? The mountains for a week with my side of the family. We had a blast. My sister and her family flew in from TX and it was so much fun to see them. The last part of the week, my brother and his family came up as well, so we were all there. All 14 of us. Yes, 14. It was crazy and fun. I'm pretty sure my parents need a vacation from the vacation.

What did we do on vacation?
We ate a lot of good food (thanks Mom), went hiking, Stephen and Todd rode bikes, Sarah Ellen and I did some mountain running, the kids played outside...A LOT, they also did some neat art projects and played with bubbles (thanks Mom), we all played some pool and ping-pong, watched some movies, went into the awesome town of Sparta, and basically just had a good time being together.

Here's Luke and Owen "playing" on day 2.

Playing with a parachute at the New River State Park.

Swimming in the river.


What's next for the Fischer's? Catching up on laundry and housecleaning. Or blogging while we should be catching up on laundry and housecleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment