Wednesday, September 1, 2010

51 months of pure cuteness

Okay, I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here. You're thinking "we get it Rachel....your kids are growing up too fast....tell us something we don't already know....blah blah blah." But seriously - how is he already this big?

Here he was on his first day of preschool two years ago.

Here he was this morning on his last first day of preschool.

I think I've now figured out why moms do that annoying thing of telling you their kids ages in months - I think it is because they hope to slow down time a little bit. You know, 144 months just sounds better (and younger) than saying you have a 12 year old.

So enjoy these pics of my super cute, not so little habesha at 51 months of age. :)


(and yes, I know he is too old to carry around the little horsie backpack....he has informed me of this multiple times. Let's just say we're working on it.)

He had a great first day: enjoyed his teacher, got hit by one of his classmates, and apparently played with his silly bands too much and had them confiscated.

2 comments:

  1. They do grow too fast! Sounds like he had a productive first day of school! :) And I have to go to bat for the little, no big, guy- let him have a new backpack! LOL We let Matthew get a "big boy" one this year, but mainly because his old one smelled like sour milk and wet diapers and we couldn't get rid of the smell! Target has them on clearance right now........

    ReplyDelete